Many programs and facilities remain affected by COVID-19 precautions. Please call ahead for updated information.
SAT-SUN & HOL:
Who is eligible to use the Galley?
Per instruction NAFELCINT 4061.1B:
- Active-duty personnel (U.S. and Foreign Military)
- Reservist (Inactive Duty Training, Active Duty training)
- National Guard
- Midshipmen and Cadets of Military Academies (U.S. and Foreign)
- Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Midshipmen
- Escorted family members of active-duty personnel and reservist on active duty
- All government travelers (on orders) when directed to subsist from the ashore galley
- Civilian personnel who work in the galley (only in their work location)
- Nonprofit youth organizations and military students
- Foreign military sales personnel
- Red Cross personnel
- The CO may, at his discretion, open the galley to retirees and other civilian personnel for special events
- Others visiting the installation approved by CNIC
- Civilians in accordance with NAFEC ltr 4061 SUP/142
- NAF El Centro Employees: are authorized to use the galley on Saturday and Sunday ONLY.
Every second Tuesday of the month all NAF El Centro DoD civilians are welcome to dine at the Galley for the lunch meal.