Family Housing (El Centro)
The Housing Service Center (HSC) has dedicated and trained professionals prepared to help you with all of your housing needs. They will help you find the right permanent housing accommodations at your time of arrival to NAF El Centro as well as to help you start your search for that new home at the time of departure from NAF El Centro.
Lincoln Military Housing
El Centro District Office
3041A 2nd Street
El Centro, CA 92243 Phone: 760-352-2110
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Housing for Families
- Privatized Family Housing: At NAF El Centro we have partnered with Lincoln Military Housing to offer you and your family outstanding housing choices. Contact the NAF El Centro Housing Service Center (HSC) to get the most current projection of housing availability and wait list information.
For additional contact information, floor plans, pet policies, full resident guidelines, and other neighborhood specific information regarding PPV housing, click here.
- Applying for Housing: Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard members are eligible. To apply for privatized family housing you will need to submit an application. You must check into the Housing Services Center within 30 days of arrival to secure full local move benefits. Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting. Click here for more information.
- Resident Energy Conservation Program
- Contact the Housing Support Center
- PPV Family Housing
- PPV Housing Application
- Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Navy Gateway Inns & Suites
- Housing for Unaccompanied Personnel (UPH)