Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) provides a wide range of confidential and no-cost counseling and assistance, to include:
- Individual counseling
- Child counseling
- Family counseling, including blended families
- Marriage/couple’s counseling
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocates
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP) Services
Counseling could be for: adjusting to military life, anger management, communication and conflict resolution, deployment reintegration, divorce, grief & loss, infidelity, parenting skills, relationship challenges or anything else affecting your life.
Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life (SAIL)
SAIL is an approach to intervention that provides rapid assistance, ongoing risk assessment, care coordination and reintegration assistance for service members identified with a suicide related behavior (SRB).
Other services include:
- Individualized Consultations & Resource Referrals
- New Parent Support Home Visitor Support
- Support Groups
- and more